Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:01:22 -0400
Hello Norman,

Your question is almost like a riddle: The cookies are missing,yet you
can see them in the cookies folder.
I don't know the reason - it could be because of a corrupted  user
profile or because of a Microsoft update,
like a security update.
How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile in
Windows XP

The default location for cookies is "C:\Documents and
Settings\UserName\Cookies"

Actually I show the same symptoms - the cookies used to be mixed with
the temp internet files,
now they only show under Cookies.
Rather than worry about it, I "invested" (free) in a cookie manager.
Much easier than exploring the temp internet or cookies folder(s)
Some examples:
http://www.ampsoft.net/utilities/CookieMonster.php
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptcookie.asp
The 2 above give the most info - Some others below:
http://www.historykill.info/cookie-manager.htm     Look under Utilities
http://pmdevigne.home.dyndns.org/
CookieWall
http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/cookie.htm
http://www.reohix.com/cookiespook.htm

BTW,most of the above sites also list some other, very useful utilities.

Hope this helped a little :)

Peter E.