Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:47:55 -0600
Kansara writes:

<<I have downloaded one video clip file having *.qt extension.>>

This is an Apple Quicktime file and you will have to download Quicktime5
from Apple website.

But be warned, QT5 can be very troublesome and is likely to crash your
computer.  It is unsuitable and will not run on older computers.  It can be
very difficult to set up properly.

Leave it alone unless you really must have it.  On mine, it will crash both
my browsers every time, although it runs offline (but even that was very
difficult to achieve).  I understand that Microsoft MediaPlayer also
conflicts with it.

It may be OK if you have a new computer running the latest Windows
versions, but even then I'd avoid it if possible.

I can't understand why so many websites use it, when so many computers
don't/won't/can't use it.

Apple have had long enough now to get it right.  Perhaps Microsoft don't
like the competition, and want to choke it off.  Who knows.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml