Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard Quilhot, C.N.A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 19:28:24 -0400
Unless your program refuses to run under dos v7.x (Win9x).  Run memmaker
from the command prompt.
You can use the files from dos v6.x  for this.  This will allow you to get
about 590-600K when you boot
to the dos prompt.

Q-Factor Consulting
Richard Quilhot, C.N.A.
Mail to: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Charles M. Yates
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 11:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] dos woes

Hi All,
   I've got a problem with getting dos 6.0 installed properly on my windows
machine. When I try to install from A my machine simply bypasses A on the
reboot. Bios should hold my bootup sequence but I can't find it.
   I've copied the dos discs into a dos directory in hopes of getting it to
work this way, but no luck. I wouldn't go to all of this trouble, but I have
to get dos operating properly so that I can use a dos-only mapping program.
Specifically, I need to get enough memory available to use it.
   Any help will be greatly appreciated. Advice is welcome too. Thanx.

Mike Yates

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.