Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kena Seguin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:30:01 -0600
Greetings Steve,

I know you mentioned scanning your pc for virus' already regarding this strange problem. My question, as many folks may overlook is did you update your DAT files before scanning? Just a thought...also if you are running Norton 5.0(or maybe higher), check your excluded files under the tab "exclusions". By default Norton lists about 5 Office associated files to be excluded in the scanning process. I assume this is to make scanning a little quicker than
usual...but I prefer thorough scanning myself so I remove them from the list then scan my machines. If you are using a different anti-virus program, check for similar settings.This is really a shot in the dark, but worth looking into perhaps. Especially since it seems to be happening within Office programs.

Good Luck!

Kena Seguin