Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:51:44 -0500
Hi Tina,

The error message indicates to me that something is incorrect in your
Outlook Express NetZero account. Go to Tools \ Accounts, select the NetZero
account, and click "Properties". Check the entries on the Server tab for
correctness. These are case sensitive and should be in lower case. The
Incoming mail (POP3) should be "pop.netzero.net" and the Outgoing mail
(SMTP) should be "smtp.netzero.net", sans quotes. Also, double check your
password. It's very easy for a typo to slip by, entering a coma for a dot,
for example. You can receive NetZero mail using another ISP, but you have to
be online using NetZero in order to send mail using your NetZero address.

More information is needed on the black screen and the Cosmopolitan Makeover
CD. You might try reinstalling NetZero, either over itself or uninstall from
"Add or Remove Programs" in the Control Panel, then do a clean install. I
suggest you do the same with the Cosmopolitan Makeover CD. When installing
programs, insure all other applications are closed, to include anti-virus
software. There's always the possibility of a corrupted installation file
(NetZero) or a bad CD.

The PCSOFT format is the same as an e-mail reply with the original message
included.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

Date:    Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:43:11 GMT
From:    Tina Foskey [log in to unmask]
Subject: new computer / email problems

Thank you for the helpful responses to my last questions.
Now I seem to have new problems.
I have a new computer system.  My system is a MicroSoft Windows XP Media
Center version 2002 with service pack 1.  I have a HP pc m260n and pavilion
f1703.  I use the NetZero internet connection version V4.3.1QS and Outlook
Express V 6.
I had some problems with email accounts to begin with and now they are back.
I keep getting this mess
ageConnectiontoserverhasfailedaccountpop.netzero.zl6serversmtp.netzero.zl6Pr
otocolsmtpport25110securenosocketerror10060ErrorCodeOx800CCCOEInowamalsogett
ingPasswordRejectedwithanerrorcodeOx800CCC92.
Netzero says it isn't their problem.
I also get a black screen with c:windows\system32\cmd.exe on it when I
restart netzero after logoff.
Also I installed Cosmopolitan Makeover CD for my daughter and it doesn't
want to work.  SO.. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and it
installs and then says confirm uninstall.

Also are your newsletters for PCSOFT and PCBUILD supposed to print the
original question and then the response?  My copy has the response (1 or
more) and then the question which is confusing because you have to read
until you find the question and then go back to reread the responses.  I
probably changed something on there by mistake.  How do I correct this?
Thank you for the newsletter I have only been on it for a week and have
received much help by reading it.
Thanks,
Tina Foskey

                       http://freepctech.com/rode