Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:57:49 -0700
Millie,

What is their URL, (Internet address, i.e.  "name"@.com, .net etc..)?

"Optisystems" checks out as only three sources, A large company that was
purchased 3 years ago, a small military software co. in Florida and a
speciality software Company in the Grand Caymen Islands. None of these are
probably your Optisystems. When I know who, then I can provide a little bit
more help in identifying who to contact.

John D.

  At 02:22 AM 9/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I was sent a CD for Memory Enhancement and Net Boost.  After I got it --
>I found out that Norton's that I use every Fri does the same thing for
>me. They said " Money back guarantee".  I paid $55.
>
>I have written to 2 addresses they gave me if I need help.  Both those
>letters have come back.
>
>Unfortunately I took their address off of the  envelope -- so I don't
>know where to send it.
>
>I just checked and I see that they are still on the Internet at 1/2 the
>price I paid -- but of course there was no address.
>
>Their name is Optisystems and the CD I got was a Memory Enhancer and Net
>Boost.
>
>Can you help me?
>
>I got your address from the Computer Lady.
>
>Thank You
>
>Millie Myers
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: