Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Juanita Kimble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:41:17 -0600
From: "rockingh" <[log in to unmask]>

 For over a week I have either been unable to access the download site, or time runs out before it downloads
completely. Any suggestions for another good free antivirus program?
W98SE
Thanks for your help. Paula Houseworth

I think everyone has had that problem. Here is a fix for it. My Grand did mine for me.
The info came from

http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=11604

Those of you that use AVG 6.0 Free might have noticed a slow down using the automatic UpDate Function. Seems like
the server is always jammed, especially since it's been updated almost daily lately. A few months ago all AVG 6.0
Free users were up dated to only use one server <http://free.grisoft.cz/softw/60/fe>.
There are actually three servers which will work for AVG Free. This tweek should help:

Navigate to your AVG install directory C:\ Program Files\Grisoft\AVG6 and rename your existing url.ini file to
url.iniold. Next:

Copy the following and paste it into notepad and save it as url.ini. Put this new file into your AVG6 Folder. You'll
now have 3 options to select from with www.grisoft.com being the default. The choice of severs is found in the
Control Center-Updte Manager Tab. Copy this:

[SERVER_NAME]
1=free.grisoft.cz
2=ftp.grisoft.com
3=www.grisoft.com

[SERVER_URL]
1=http://free.grisoft.cz/softw/60/fe
2=ftp.grisoft.com/pub/softw/60/fe/
3=http://www.grisoft.com/softw/60/fe/
Actual URL=3

Notice the above reverts the server back to the main server (#3). Automatic updates should be less of a drag from
then on.

Juanita

---

                       http://freepctech.com/rode