Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 06:07:53 -0500
Thanks to all for the great information.

I took a look in the file system and there is 'system administrator,'
'all users,' 'default user.' and 'me user.'  Between 'all user' and 'me
user' there appears to be all of the items in the start menu, in the
programs item, and all the other remaining items in there.  The 'default
user' seems to just contain the 'default stuff' and 'system
administrator' has almost nothing in it.

I am signed on as the "me user" which, if I understand this right,
should give me all the items for the "me user" and "all users."  If
that's true, when I save something while logged on as "me user" to the
desktop, should I not be able to find it on the desktop?

Now, let me make it even more interesting--after an instance of the
above happening, using Windows Explorer, I went looking for where the
file was saved.  It was not on any of the user or system administrator
desktops.  So, I saved the file, again, to a 'temp' account I created
and then tried to move it to the "me user" desktop.  To my surprise,
Windows told me that the file was already there and asked if I wanted to
replace it.  I said "yes" and it replaced it, but, again, I could not
find it on the desktop.  So, I restarted Windows and, tadaaaa, there the
file was on the desktop.

The above has happened a couple of times.  Doesn't happen every time and
doesn't seem to happen every time even with the same program.  I am
REALLY confused!

Any help would be appreciated...

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml