Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:43:16 -0800
Laurel -

Right-click an open area of the desktop.  Choose "properties".  Then,
select the "desktop" tab at the top of the Display Properties box.
Then, click on the "Customize Desktop..." button.  Then, select the
"Web" tab at the top of that box.  From there, uncheck any check-marks
in the "Web pages" area.  Then select "OK" and back the rest of the way out.

Tony Mayer

Laurel Schmalz wrote:
> OK I did as I was told. It didn't work (yet).
> Originally I downloaded a desktop background that I got from the web. I
> thought I was sending it to my desktop as an icon. I cannot remove it and
> it just keeps coming back. I ran AVG anitvirus, Spybot search and
> destroy, and went to Microsoft and ran sysinternals to remove malware.
> Nothing worked. Any other suggestions? It went to: MY Docs as "Harvest
> Blessing Snack - Thanksgiving Arts and Crafts for Kids", web page,
> complete, *html. I cannot search for any of these words and find it. I
> simply cannot locate it any way.
> I am running Toshiba Satellite A15, Windows XP. I know someone out there
> know what to do..........
> Laurel Schmalz
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml