Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:22:42 -0400
I have  just recovered from this condition. Like you, I looked for fixes
everywhere, and finally came to the conclusion that only a re-install would
help because Kernel32 is the main operating system code. This is a fairly
painless procedure if done from within windows.
*****

 I get numerous crashes (freezes) with Windows 95, most often when
accessing the web, but also on startup. Error message is most often that
of Kernel32.dll fault. I have tried fixes that have been offered on
various websites without success. Trying to access information from
websites is very frustrating as I often experience a number of crashes
before I get onto the sites and then crash soon afterwards. Hence my
inquiry here

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>