Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:10:50 -0400
If you change the toolbars, Menus or shortcut menus this message will
come up as you close Word to see if you want to save the changes for
future Word documents.  If you never want to save these type changes,
and don't want the question asked, you can turn it off by going to
Options and under "save" tab, uncheck the "Prompt to save Normal
Template".  I modify my right click menus often and also my toolbars
so I have it checked.  Others like to use the default Office toolbars
and menus so don't need it on.

Doug

At 9/9/2003 11:37 AM, Jim & Mary wrote:

At times when I try to close Word, I get the following message:
"Changes have been made that affect the global template, Normal. Do
you want to save those changes?" What does this mean & should I answer
'yes' or 'no'?
Mary Rosseau

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml