Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:09:47 -0600
I am running Windows XP Pro on a 900mHz AMD Thunderbird with 384MB of RAM, and am having a problem with Internet Explorer 6 and shortcuts to the web on my desktop.  (All updates have been installed)  After closing IE the program will hang in the background for approximately 30 to 40 seconds before it actually closes.  If I try to access one of the shortcuts on my desktop during this 30-40 second period, IE will not open..a small flash on the screen is all I get.  If I wait till IE actually closes the shortcut works fine.  If I reopen IE from the IE icon during the 30-40 second period it will actually show two instances of the program running (in the task manager process window) until the first one closes after the 30-40 second time period.  I am curious as to what may be causing the application to hang.  If you have any suggestions as to what may be causing this problem I sure would appreciate it.

Barbara Klugo - [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml