Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:28:45 -0400
Hi Phil,

It would serve you well to read up on the use of torrent downloader
programs.
If you had ,you would know that in order for the torrent to survive (be
active) you need to upload part or all of it
to be used by other peers.
IOW ,you and your machine would be another "seeder"  - So that's the reason
you found the 80MB upload.

I never used Final Torrent ,so I installed it to see what it does.
NOTE - To protect myself ,I installed it "sandboxed" ,by using Sandboxie
http://www.sandboxie.com/
I know ,I've hammered on this several times, but it seems that the message
is not sinking in.

This is what I found:
While the program is a bit easier to use than uTorrent (my preferred torrent
downloader) ,
the install leaves a lot to be desired.

I hope you didn't fall for this ,but look what it all installs if not
"curbed" :

1. Updater -maybe handy, but somewhat suspect in my view.
2. Yahoo Toolbar
3. Launch Pad for making phone calls
4. Registry Helper
5. Norton Security Scan -Free virus scan - Useless -doesn't remove anything
.
6. PriceGong  - price comparison tool
7. Yahoo IE7 Default Search  (Yahoo's version of IE7)
8. Shortcut icons on desktop - these are shortcuts to other offers and
partner websites.

Also ,unlike uTorrent, you cannot choose the upload sequence . IOW, have no
upload while downloading .

All in all ,I wouldn't never use one like this and definitely not all the
"extras", but it's your choice.

BTW, in my case, since I installed this sandboxed, all I have to do is empty
the sandbox.
This crap never invaded my system or Registry.
I suspect it's quite a different story on your machine.

Good luck cleaning both, system and Registry.  Unless you want to keep this
of course.<g>
Revo Uninstaller will help ,but even it may not find all that was dumped on
your drive.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html   Free
version link at bottom of page.
or   http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Uninstallers/Revo-Uninstaller.shtml