Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Souder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:22:28 -0600
        Siva,

        This is a "Hoax"  It plays on your fear of a "virus" and tries to get you
to remove a valid windows file, which "sulfnbk.exe" actually is.

Check out any of the popular anti-virus web sites for "Hoaxes" and you may
be surprised at how many there are and how many you recognize from past
"chain letters" you have received in the past.

I received a warning on this on from Associates, on December 26, and you can
read their summary at the following url:  Computer virus Hoax

Dave Souder  mailto:[log in to unmask]

I received an email from a friend warning me about the above "virus"
and suggesting that I search for it in my hard disk and to delete it.
I did search for it and found it in the Windows/ Command directory.

I would appreciate if someone would let me know if it is indeed a
harmful virus and if I MUST delete it from my hard disk.

        Thanks                   Siva Lokanathan

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode