Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 21:39:25 -0600
At 09:25 PM 3/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Windows 95 and OS2 are separate products.  All versions of Windows 95
>are functional through the year 2099.  Office for Windows 95 (version
>7.x) will work up to December 31, 2079.  I have just done a quick test
>of EXCEL97 and it converts/recognizes dates up to at least December
>31, 3001.

True, but this does not mean that you will not have problems with any of
these programs.  It is easy to say something is Y2K compliant ... but what
exactly does that mean?  One problem I run into all the time in Access is
the "pivot year" problem.  If one is not careful with formatting dates,
when someone enters a two-digit year, Access will interpret dates before
"30" as being in the 21st century instead of the 20th century.  This is
always a headache for me when dealing with birth dates ...