Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brian L. Sanburn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:53:01 -0600
Rosemary,

        I, too, was in a similar situation and decided to uninstall all, cleanup
the mess, and then start over with one of them.  My suggestion is that you
do the same.  If that first program does everything you want then just keep
using it without installing the others; if not, then remove it, cleanup and
then try one of the other ones.

        Brian S. (Compaq 5360 w/Win98SE)

<<< you wrote... >>>

I have 3 versions of Adobe  Photo Deluxe : they are Photo Deluxe Business Ed
1.0,  Photo Deluxe Business Ed  1.1 and  Photo Deluxe Home  Ed 3.1  None of
these seem to work right.  I tried to use  one today & I got message:::
This program has performed an illegal operation & will be shut down.
Details showed: PBE caused an invalid page fault in module USER.EXE at
0007:00004E84.

Is the problem because I have 3 versions & they conflict with each other?
None of them seemed to ever work correctly, that's why I've tried the other
versions.
  If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I have a Compac 7598,
running Windows 98, if more info is needed please let me know... Thanks
RoseMary
---

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml