Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:48:33 -0500
The McAfee site alluded to a utility called RMSKA.exe to remove the
Happy99.exe worm.  Searching the net I have not been able to locate the
utility.  Since this worm is rampant in our area, I want to have a program
that I can send to my friends to help them rid their machines of this
virus.  I *know* that they should have anti-virus software, but until then
a utility such as this would help.  Does anyone have a URL for retrieving
this utility?

BTW, McAfee has a download patch for their database to detect this Email worm.

TIA
Doug Simmons

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: