Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anne Meinema <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:54:55 +0200
Hi,Brenda.. and other users of this board.

This is a hoax. Are you can also call it spam.

Greetings, Anne

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brenda Dencer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:54 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] discount software

I received this email and several others like it and want to know your
opinions of the honesty, reliability, and quality of their service and
products.

Thanks, Brenda Dencer
~~~~~~

Looking for not expensive high-quality software?
Our site might be just what you need.
http://caldera.soft-dindon.biz

We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 - 40$
Microsoft Windows XP PRO SP1 + Microsoft Office System Professional 2003 FOR
80$
Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition - 55$
And more!
We are able to ship worldwide.
Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml