Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:28:34 -0600
Again, need to know what program you are talking about.  For instance,
someone previously explained how to insert page number in Word.  If you want
it to be a default, you would merely set up a template with desired
headers/footers and just open that template for each new document.

What program are we talking about?

William Closure