Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:55:18 -0800
  I've seen this recently on one PC.  They can get to AOL, but if
they try to go to the web -- whether directly or via AOL -- the
browser window stays blank.
  Suspicion is that some critical IE .DLL file is corrupt, but I have
not yet been able to determine which one.

Dave Gillett

On 8 Nov 2001, at 18:57, james ashley wrote:

> Hi All: Lately whenever I click on a web address the window
> pops up but doesn't open. It doesn't "fill". It doesnt
> matter where the link is located, even in my email. Any
> thoughts? Thanks in advance.
> Jim
>
> =====
> Jim

> Find a job, post your resume.
> http://careers.yahoo.com
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>          with our NOSPIN Power Linux CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml