Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:17:24 -0400
The purpose of the SPAM folder is to accumulate such messages and keep
them out of your inbox.
There's no reason for you to even look in the SPAM folder. Filters are
unnecessary, as Google has already filtered this mail for you. A new
address won't help.
You can hide this folder, if that helps-Look under "Settings/Labels"
and Select"Hide".

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:37 AM, alan smith<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Further to my earlier post, all the SPAM is in the spam folder and since June 17 I have
>
> received 452 SPAM, and most of it is about males & females doing things to farm animals!
>
> I tried blocking by posting some of the words they use, but no effect! I am thinking of
>
> ignoring that address and using a new one.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml