Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hulda Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:32:18 -0400
Don, I thank you for your response about the satellite and I am really beginning to think that is true that Wild Blue put me on a beam with too many people.

Here is what happened. I have been offline since Saturday (USA time). My computer hung up and I could not get windows to boot so after several tries and failures I called HP. They determined I would need to reformat and said they would send me the disks. On Tuesday noon 9 disks arrived and I commenced the horrible procedure of wiping out my HD etc. I thought to myself it might be for the best and now my computer will be nice and fresh and any nasties which might be in there will be gone~. So, on Wednesday evening I tuned into one of the streaming programs which was live and on audio-not video. Unbelievable, it buffered and stopped and I could not get it going at all. I got an error message which I did copy and which I will call Wild Blue about. The error states "the server has unexpectedly termintated the connection. Possible causes for this include, server problems, network problems,or a long period of inactivity. server: wildblue.net" etc.So it seems like I might be able to eliminate my computer as the culprit. I did do a bandidth speed test before I started and it was 309 at pcpitstop. I did figure when I saw it that low it might be a problem. Well at around 11PM I did another bandwidth speed test and so then it was 515~~!! I am so frustrated now at WB. I do not like paying the same amount per month as my sister and not receive the same benefits. This means I can never listen any evening to live streaming or the archives.  So either their equipment is faulty in the evening or I am on the same beam as too many other people in the evening times. Next step is to have a chat with WB. Wish me luck   Regards, Hulda