Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:39:31 -0500
Laura Bruzas' post:---

<<<< While searching under installed programs, I found J2SE Runtime Environment
5.0 Update 1, 3 and 4 installed on my computer.  Each one takng up 118,00MB  of
space.  Does anyone know what this is?  Do I need it?  Can I  remove it?>>>>

This is a SUN MICROSYSTEMS JAVA program environment which provides the libraries and others to run applets in java program language. For full details see the following URL.

 http://java.sun.com/j2se/index.jsp

Without knowing how the sun java and the updates got installed in your system it is difficult to say whether you need it or not. It does help in some web browser applications though.

HTH and good day---- Venkat

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml