Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:44:45 -0400
In PSP 5, you have to open the photo you want to add, carefully copy out
the portion you want, and put it on your clipboard.  Then reopen the
first photo and slide the new image in as a new layer.   When you have
it tweaked where you want it, flatten the image and save.

I've worked with most versions of PSP from the get-go, up to and
including 9.0, the last one available.  I bought that final version on
eBay, but didn't much care for it.  I'm back to using 6.1, which is
about optimum for my needs.  HTH!

Joyce in SE Ohio

Tom wrote:
> I have an old version of Paint Shop Pro (ver 5). I have been using it for basic photo editing but now need a program that can move an image from one photo onto another. I do not think the PSP ver 5 I have can do that.
>
> My questions - Does anyone know if PSP ver5 will move images? If so, how? I could not find that function in the help menu.

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads