Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Olive Morest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:00:44 -0500
A few weeks ago I was hit with 3 different viruses. My anti-virus program caught them all: first it was the kakworm, then the W32.HLLW.Bymer, then just recently the W95.Hybris.Gen.dr virus. As far as I know, I removed them from my system, however, one of the steps necessary to check to see if they were totally removed is to edit the registry. I have tried various ways to access my registry but when I go to RUN, regedit, I get this message: "Registry editing has been disabled by the administrator". My OS is Win98se, which I just upgraded from Win98. I've got the latest NortonSystemWorks 2001 and all virus definitions are current & up to date. When I do a complete scan, nothing is found but I am wondering if maybe there is something still in my system that won't let me access my registry. Can someone help me with this? Got any ideas? I even went to a website called Expertcity and paid someone to walk me thru the various steps that should have resolved this issue but I'm still having this problem. Thanx to anyone who can help with this!

Olive Morest

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com