Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrew Berg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 16:58:18 -0400
Hi!

It sounds as if the Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2 codec is corrupted.
Assuming you are running Win95 or Win98, You can download the latest
version of the codec (5.1) from
http://developer.intel.com/ial/indeo/video/driver.htm .. The package
offered includes all of the Indeo Codecs available.

There is also an older package which includes just the R3.2 codec
available at ftp://download.intel.com/ial/indeo/video/i322qw.exe .. This
file works on Win95, NT, and Win 3.1. The latter file requires that the
Quicktime Movie Player is installed. (If anyone needs the above pages /
files and does not have web access, please feel free to e-mail me
privately, and I shall e-mail them to you.)

The other option may be to select Control Panel --> Add / Remove
Programs --> Windows Setup --> Multimedia. Assuming there is a check
next to it, click on the check box for Video Compression. Click on
Apply, wait until it uninstalls, then click on Video Compression again.
The check should reappear. If you now click on Apply, Win9x should
attempt to reinstall some video compression codecs. However, I am not
**positive** that the Indeo R3.2 codec is among them... :( (I am
somewhat certain, but... ;)) Hopefully, another group member will
know... :)

HTH, and have a great day! :)

Andrew Berg
______________________

Rick Glazier wrote:

> I seem to be having a problem playing SOME AVI
> files on my system.  The only codec I have "pinned
> down" as to number is: Intel Indeo(R) Video R3.2
> It is in ALL players, viewers, pre-view, etc.
> It is not just one program. I got and re-installed
> the latest video drivers this morning.
> How do you fix something like this?
> Thanks in advance,  Rick Glazier

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: