Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alanpriol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 10:12:23 +1000
Bob, you should be able to replace these files by running System File
Checker (Start\run\SFC) and use the option to extract files from the
install CD. This will replace the older ones with the originals. Hope
this is what you need.

Alan Priol.

System File Error
   The following system files have been replaced with older versions by
a program recently run.  These files are currently in use and cannot be
automatically repaired.   Windows may not run correctly until you exit
and restart so these files can be automatically be repaired.
   C:\windows\system\DDEML.DLL
   C:\windows\system\Toolhelp.DLL

The above message keeps popping up on the screen.  I restarted about 10
times and still get the message.  Windows works OK as I just click on X
close but it keeps coming up.   Bob Bobko   -   [log in to unmask]