Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jerry Belfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 16:36:23 -0600
Hi Bob -

Have you tried going into Eudora's Tools, Options, Checking Mail and
setting Secure Sockets to Never? And the same for Sending Mail. I had a
similar problem due to my email virus scanner (Norton).

If that doesn't help, try searching at
http://sparky.listmoms.net/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=eudora-win

HTH.

Jerry

When I opened my mail I noticed that you wrote:
>I've been using Eudora V4 for email  and been having my ATT email forwarded
>to a fast cable ISP. Yesterday I upgraded to V6.1 of Eudora because it has
>some security feature which will permit me to use Eudora to access my ATT
>mail through my cable connection. The changeover seemed to go OK, I
>configured 6.1 according to ATT's web site , and I'm able to send and
>receive SOME of the time. But about 4 attempts out of 5, sending or
>receiving, I get an error message which says:
>
>"SSL Negotiation Failed:  Cause: (-2130051062)"
>
>This is my first experience with SSL.
>Does anybody know what may cause this?
>Is the fault likely to be Eudora, my cable ISP, or ATT?
>Any other input?
>
>Thanks very much, Bob Lendrim

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml