Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 22:01:34 -0500
I happen to have an older computer AMD K6-3, with 96Mb RAM, for which I
have no use at this point.
I would like to set it up as a server to host my own domain (web site)
as well as my email POP, IMAP and SMTP servers, and FTP server. I have a
Cable Modem service
I know there are quite few obstacles involved in establishing such a
server (like converting my dynamic IP to static) but this is an
experimental project, kind of a learning experiment. I would like to use
Windows 2000 Server.
What I need is resources, preferably on the internet, that would help me
 learn more about the subject and perhaps guide me in actually doing it.
Does anybody have any idea where to start ( sites, books and other
resources)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
When done, or as I go, I will gladly share my experience with the group.

Thanks in advance,

Reuven Freuman <[log in to unmask]>

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>