Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:57:33 +0200
From: "Siva Lokanathan" <[log in to unmask]>
> I received an email from a friend warning me about the above "virus"
> and suggesting that I search for it in my hard disk and to delete it.
> I did search for it and found it in the Windows/ Command directory.
>
> I would appreciate if someone would let me know if it is indeed a
> harmful virus and if I MUST delete it from my hard disk.

It is part of Windows. As execitable file it  can be infected with virus but
it is not trojan itself.

I start to feel that if some yars ago how log ypou are using Internet was
possible
measured how many times you received bussines card hoax then now it is
"dlete sulffnbk.exe" mail.

Toomas

                       http://freepctech.com/rode