Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:06:08 -0500
That's a good way to see which disk you are looking at, but . . .
If I could see the directory structure it wouldn't be a problem.  When
I start Ghost from the DOS disk it shows the two hard drives that are
in the computer. But it shows very little info about them. I'm not able
to see any of the directories etc. The only parameters shown are:
Drive   1       2
Size    38172   38166
Type    basic   basic
Cyl     4866    4865
Hds     255     255
Sect    63      63
 From those parameters I find no real differentiating information except
for the fact that I always use a smaller drive for the destination.
It would seem there should be a more positive method of identification.
Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks, Bob Lendrim