Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
em zirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:43:04 -0700
Thanks for the insite there, I wasn't even aware of that potential problem. I will probably just go for the upgrade. I hope someone else can answer these Q?s also. Thanks again.

"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I don't know enough to answer all your questions, but I'm pretty sure that ALL the ram chips in a PC have to be "compatible" with each other. I don't think its a "mix and match" situation. --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: em zirek
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Advanced Registry Optimizer 5

Hello, I am reading about all the info you all share here, and was wondering how I can find out what my PC is doing at any given moment. I would like to know what my RAM levels are running certain apps. If I have enough(I think it is 256MB).
I am running an 5-6 yr old Xp Home PC custom built for perusing the internet. I had it built and bought it that way long ago to look for WAH opportunities and looking for dating sites.
I have only had to do a clean install once and am very happy with my antique PC. I have another with Win 98, but it is compromised, as it has some corrupted files on it and wanted to take the RAM from it(wouldn't know the amount, until I crack the case) and make that(98) HD the slave to the antique. I hope this is making sense. What procedure would work best?
Should I just buy new RAM to upgrade? I am not sure of how many slots I have for RAM either. I will be doing this soon as I am learning that I need a lot more RAM. I would imagine the Win98 has the same amount of RAM on it or less. How does one tell?

Summary of questions asked in this post:

1) How do I know what apps are using RAM at any given moment?
2)What procedure will work best in transferring RAM from one PC to another?
3)Should I just buy new RAM to upgrade?
Thanks for you help.

Thomas Mayer
wrote:

our special coffee cups and mouse pads
with the PCSOFT logo... at a great price!!!

   EMZIREK