Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
em zirek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:20:28 -0700
Thank you for the info. I went ahead and did a system restore just in case it was virus related anyhow. Thanks again for the easy fix. Maybe I will experiment with the looks of this feature.

Russell Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Emzirek,

This is easy. Simply position the mouse over an empty spot on the task bar,
left click and hold/drag down towards the bottom middle of the screen. You
won't see anything at first, but when the mouse gets about half way there,
the task bar will snap to the bottom of the screen. Then let go of the
button. This works to move it to any of the 4 sides of the screen (right,
left, top, bottom).

Once you see how this works, you will see how it is not all that hard to
accidentally move it between the different sides of the screen.

Russ Poffenberger

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of em zirek
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 8:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Taskbar is Vertically left, Not horizontal bottom-HELP

I was at my PC(windowsXPSP2, several years old, custom built) when I moved
the mouse a few minutes ago, the task bar went to the vertical position on
the lefthand side of screen. I am not used to this and everything seems to
be in order, so I am not complaining, but a little bit as the image/screen
looks odd as it is. I don't know how to change it back to where I am used to
it being, namely on the bottom of my screen. HELP?
This has the tendency to be able to widen to about half way across and
then not all my desktop icons are visible. Please help me get my PC back to
it's original state.

EMZIREK

Bob Wright
Drew Dunn