Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 20:50:57 -0500
Hi John,

In Outlook Express go to Tools \ Accounts and select (highlight) your
Internet Account. If you only have one it will already be selected. Click
the "Properties" button and then the "Servers" tab. Enter your password and
check the box for "Remember password". Click "OK", then click the "Close"
button on the Internet Account window. Now attempt to check mail (Shortcut:
F5 function key or Ctrl+M).

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Harper" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] saving passward

Hi
      I have Microsoft Windows XP Pro. I'm trying to find out why Outlook
Express won't save my password. A dialup box appears and I have write out my
password. Then my computer will receive emails. any help appreciated.
John

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>