Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amy Ledford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:18:24 -0700
Hey Steve,

2 ideas come to mind--The first I am not completely
sure about...and I will ask list members to correct me
if I am wrong... The 2nd option I think is far better.

1. Use the File and Settings Transfer Wizard, treating
the laptop as the "old" computer. The Wizard can be
found by going to Start, All Programs, Accessories,
System Tools, then Files and Settings Transfer Wizard.

2.  Save the messages to a CD, then transfer the
messages directly from the CD. You will have a backup
if your system crashes, plus, (my personal opinion
here) this is sooooo much simpler.

I will always recommend having a "hard copy" of
anything vitally important to you. In the event of a
system crash, you may not be able to salvage the data.

HTH--Amy Ledford

http://mail.yahoo.com

                       http://freepctech.com/rode