Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul M. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:30:59 -0400
From: "Paul M. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list"
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Malfunction of Sound System

 I have a system running WinXP Pro, with 768 mg of ram, a DVD player, CDRW
 unit and on board sound.

 About 2 weeks ago, anytime that I tried to play an MP3 file, Windows Media
 Player comes up, the program, recognizes the file and then the system
 messages that there is a problem with the that program.  I have checked all
 of the connections, removed Real Player 7 (recently installed as part of
the
 Web cam that I just installed).

 On the off chance that the on board sound controller/sound chip might be
 bad, I added a PCI sound card that XP installed properly.  The Device
 Manager did not report a problem with the sound set up, either with the
 built-in sound system or the add-in sound card.

I then thought that perhaps a critical file(s) were corrupted and I ran
System File Check.  SFC reports that some dll's are missing and I insterted
my Win XP SP1 disk.  The system reports that I have the wrong disk in the
drive...which is not correct.  I could not recover the missing DLL's.

 I am puzzled.

 Any suggestion?

 Thanks,

 Paul M. Feldman