Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Jelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 20:20:03 -0400
>I would like to give the viewer the option of listening to the sound
>continuously (as I have set the sound to play) or of turning it off.  It
>has been suggested that I put a sound off button on.  I can't figure out
>how to do this . . .

Gina:  I recently came across a newsgroup  that addresses these types of
issues constantly.  There are sure to be regulars there who can / will
answer you on and off group by sharing their own secrets.  I did a site with
MS Publisher which does ask if a sound file is desired, but we didn't have
the use for it.  At this time, I have not used FrontPage, but many on the
newsgroup use it and ask FP questions all the time on the Publisher
newsgroup:  microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign.  I am sure that if there
is no FP newsgroup - wait a minute - there will be or start one.
Marianne Jelley
new designer too.
         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]