Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 08:20:36 -0400
Sounds like the brand of disk the CD is burned on might be
"a little weak" for the one particular drive you are having trouble
reading it with...
(The CD reads ~everywhere~ EXCEPT where you need it, right?)

Two ways to "fix" that...
Loan your friend a CD drive that can read your burned disks...

Another is: Make a "diskcopy" of the CD using a different
manufacturers blank CD media.

If that does not work, I would copy the CD on a different machine
(on a different burner) and with a different manufacturers blank
CD media.

                                                 Rick Glazier

From: "Fran Bott" <[log in to unmask]>

I removed the Sasser virus yesterday from a friend's computer (Yes  I disabled system restore). After the removal, I did all the
security updates but one, from the Microsoft CD. I had the other updates and AV and firewall on a CD I had burned.

The computer I was fixing is almost brand new with a CD-RW and DVD player and Win XP. When using the MS CD, I had no problems. But
when trying to use the burned CD, the computer would read it, but I could not access anything on that CD or a different burned CD I
had with older versions of the programs I needed. The computer would lock up or bog down bad enough I had to reboot. I tried in Safe
mode with the same problem. Never could use either of the CD's.

I came home and tried the CD's on my laptop which is not the computer they were made with) and had no problems. I had also used the
older CD a few days ago on another computer I fixed with no problem.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml