Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Stéphane Vaillancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 19:50:29 -0500
I have bought a CD-Writer about a year and a half ago and let me tell you
that since I've put all the software that came on floppy and all the ones
that take only a tiny bit of an original CD, I've made a MEGA compilation on
the same CD and when I reinstall Windows and every software that I'm using
(ICQ, GetRight, specific hardware drivers, etc), I only need this big CD
along with Win98 instead of 5 CDs and 25 disks...

Along with that I use an "old" Conner 400Mb tape backup to take daily
backups of all my company's data.  So in case of a major crash, I can
recover everything in a few minutes.

An internal CD-Writer is not THAT expensive (about 375$ CDN, which is about
US $250) and a blank CD is about 2$... so you can burn a few CDs before you
reach the cost of a backup tape (which is about 30-40$).

Stephane Vaillancourt
CO·DE·CO <[log in to unmask]>