Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 08:58:54 -0500
Darlene

I think I know a program that will do exactly what you want. It's called
StartUpCop. You should be able to find it on the PC Magazine website in
their download area. It first appeared in their Apr 20, 1999 edition of the
magazine. It's free!

Here's an overview of what it does  . . .

When Windows starts up, before you've launched your first application, there
are already several programs running. There may be several dozen! Where do
they all come from? You're probably familiar with the Startup menu, below
Programs in the Start menu - any shortcut in the Startup menu will be
launched automatically when Windows starts. Windows also looks in six other
locations for files that should be launched at startup.

If one or more programs launched at startup seem to cause trouble, Startup
Cop can help you deal with them. Its main Startup Programs tab lists all the
programs that are launched automatically at startup and lets you disable or
enable them. With a little effort, you can even delete them permanently.
Click a button on the Save Profile tab and Startup Cop will store a
profile - a list of the items that are currently enabled or currently
disabled. Buttons on the Restore profile tab lets you restore the enabled /
disabled state of items in a profile, and optionally restart Windows so the
change will take effect. On this tab you can also create desktop shortcuts
whose command line causes Startup Cop to restore a specific profile.

If you aren't able to locate it on the web, e-mail me directly and I'll send
along the URL pointer.

Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada

From: Darlene Bost <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] What's loading

> Can someone tell me how I can determine what software is being loaded when
> start my machine

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>