Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dick Tegelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:25:46 -0400
have seen complaints of pc locks up lately
on this forum and have had the same problem..
which started with my upgrading from windows98
to win98 second edition.

I have amd 400 cpu with 128 ram, 133 bus, 2 maxtor 6.4..
after two weeks of frustrating struggle..
swapping ram chips, hard drives, programs,
even re-installing twice on a newly formatted disk..
and replacing programs one by one..
finally found problem was not enough swapfile space...
for 5 years I have always created a swapfile double
whatever my ram was on a different
hard drive without any problems ...until  I upgraded to
win98 second edition.

I increased swapfile and seem to have fixed trble...
Has anyone heard of this problem with second edition ?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>