Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Will Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 11:25:45 -0400
"I have difficulty typing messages in email and in the Works Program. The
cursor jumps around frequently and I am always having to cut and past
portions of whatever I am trying to type to get back to the last thing I
typed. Is there a fix for this or am I doing something wrong?"

Hello Laurel!

As this is a laptop, I suspect that your mouse is a touchpad, and, if you're
like me, as you type your hands brush the touchpad. If "brushed" just right
(not a hard thing to do, alas), the touchpad thinks it is a left click and
dutifully moves the cursor. It is a real pain. This is not a Microsoft
problem...

To fix, go to the Start button, Control Panel and click on the Mouse choice.
In the window that opens up (at least in my Toshiba - yours may be
different), click on Dual Pointing Device tab, then click on the Detailed
setting button. Click on the Touch Pad tab in that window and look for a
Settings button that is in the Pointer speed and Tapping settings. And in
THAT window (whew) is where you can change the way tapping works on your
Toshiba.

I hope this helps!

Best, Will

Will Stephenson
Acadia Technologies Inc.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

There are as many paths to God as there are people to walk them.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml