Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:50:38 -0700
  Hi Phil,

Torrent is a file sharing facility. This means that not only do you get
to download files from other people's computer, but they get to download
files from your computer. Depending on the specific application you use,
you can usually turn off the ability for others to download files from
your computer, but this is discouraged since the whole premise of this
is a collective sharing among all the computers running torrent
software. It should not share files that are your private files, only
files that you have downloaded yourself, or files that you specifically
started downloading the file to your computer, it became available for
others to start downloading it from yours.

Russ Poffenberger