Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:33:11 -0400
Louise,

You need to modify the NORMAL.DOT template file.  This is the file
that contains all your initial settings for Word.

Open a blank document and make all the formatting changes you
want (don't forget to include the last paragraph mark).
Once you are satisfied with all the formats, click FILE
SAVE AS and then change the FILES OF TYPE (at the bottom)
to WORD TEMPLATES.  You should now see at least
one file.... NORMAL.DOT (the permanent template) and
there may be a second file ~$NORMAL.DOT (the temporary
copy you are working with).

Click on the name NORMAL.DOT and then click the SAVE button.

Now everytime you open Word, it will start up with your new settings.

Jim Meagher

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louise Gullion" <[log in to unmask]>

How can I change my font permanently on Microsoft Word? I have Windows 98.
Right now the font automatically comes on in New Times Roman 10 and I want
it to come up in Arial 14. I know that I can change it each time but I would
like to set it permanently.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>