Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Conolley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:53:50 -0500
I have Win XP SP2.  When I'm looking for a file, I prefer Windows
Explorer to that "My Computer" thing.

When you open Windows Explorer, it automatically starts in the My
Documents folder.

Thing is, when I have to go to Explorer to look for a file, I'm rarely
ever looking for something in My Docs.  Usually, when I have to go to
Explorer, I'm looking for something in Programs or on my second hard drive.

Is there a way to alter the behavior of Windows Explorer so that it
starts somewhere else--in Desktop, or the location known as 'my
computer' (not that silly program by the same name), or at least C:\?

I can't seem to find this information, but this is not surprising
because I'm 'keyword impaired.' :)

Thanks,
Martha Conolley

                       http://freepctech.com/rode