Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 01:19:37 +1000
Joyce wrote:
  <<is there a way to turn off T'bird updates? >>

I don't use T'Bird, so can't say for certain, but there ought to be an
option for this somewhere in its tools/options.

Failing that, run msconfig (Start Menu, click Run, type   msconfig    then
hit Enter), click on the startup tab at the top, and see if there's
anything relating to TBird updates. If so, untick it and OK. While you're
there, also untick anything else you don't need running at startup.  You're
not disabling the program, just telling it you don't want it running in the
background all the time. A lot of software these days is way too invasive
in this way (printers are usually the worst offenders).

On restart, msconfig will remind you that you have made this change. Tick
the box that says "Don't remind me again". Remove anything you are in doubt
about---if anything doesn't work later, you can always re-tick it again.
Msconfig is very safe to use, it won't allow you to untick anything vital
to the system. It will remember what you have unticked.

Failing that, go into Services and see if there's a Tbird update service
that you can set to manual rather than automatic (or disable it if necesary).

Don Penlington