Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terry Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:21:13 -0400
I am unable to receive email. I am able to send messages.
I use Outlook 97 with Windows 98. I have been using this
combination for many months. I have made no configuration
changes or setting changes recently. When I check for
new mail I get the following error message:

Internet Mail
A message could not be delivered. Make sure there is sufficient memory
and disk space and that the message store is accessible, then try again.

I have tried the following steps to correct the problem:
1. Reboot the computer several times.
2. Called my ISP. They said all systems are ok on the server end.
3. Tried solving the problem using the Windows 98 troubleshooter.

I am currently reading my POP3 email using a web based email reader.
http://www.mailstart.com It's a great tool when you travel.

TIA for all ideas to correct this situation.
Terry

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]