Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 03:00:59 -0600
I migrated from Navigator 3.x to Communicator 4 when it was first
introduced, and since then I've done numerous upgrades using Smart
Update, and all but one have been flawless. The only time it failed was
when my resources were below 6%, and rather than reboot to free up those
resources, I decided to keep plugging away until my machine simply
locked up and crashed. I would say that was more of a fault within Win98
than Smart Update. IMHO, Smart Update works just fine when used on a
properly running system. If it's not working for you, please describe
your problem and perhaps someone can help you fix it.

Jeff Delzer

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html