Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:08:42 -0700
Mark,

Your problem probably lies with Windows Media Player. Go to Microsoft web
site and download the latest version and install.  If this doesn't fix it,
you may have to reinstall Win XP.  By the way, if your hardware is not a
reasonable state of the art, then that may be the cause of your problem.
(Underpowered computers don't like to run full screen video.)

Good Luck

John D.

At 08:03 PM 9/19/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I am having a problem getting a full screen view, while watching a mpeg-1
>movie, from a hard drive file, in Windows XP PRO, media player.
>Enabling   View....Full Screen ... ends up with the controls visible top
>and bottom. There is a push pin there that should be able to  <Autohide
>controls> but using it has no effect.
>
>In addition, the movie is widescreen, but media player is playing centered
>in the middle of the screen with a big black border encircling it.
>
>This sort of thing is why I dislike XP. How to I get a real full screen
>with a widescreen view.
>
>thanks
>
>Mark Rode
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>              Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>             with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml