Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul J. Traynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:48:07 +0100
Hi,

I had this problem some time back.  It was when I  put a win 2k os onto a pc
and then decided to just go back to using win 98 only.  I simply  thought by
resetting the  boot up system files to win 98 and having it take control of
the boot up then deleting the win 2k os from the computer that I would be
okay and for the most part like you I was till I tried logging on to the
net.  ?As soon as I tried to update my anti virus program or just go on the
net it crashed out on me.

In the end I just formatted the drive and put win 98 back on clean and had
no problems since.

Hope this might give you some ideas.

Paul.

"I am running Win98SE.  I can run all programs fine, including those that
use the internet, until I log on to my ISP.  Once a connection has been
made, any program that uses the ISP connection will crash, causing an
invalid page fault at module unknown.  I have another computer in our house
that logs on fine.  I have tried many things, network setting changes, modem
drivers, etc, but no success.  Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml